It must be that time of year. I have been at patterns & practices for a couple of years again and it has been awesome. Since I have been back I have worked on some great content with some great people.
- A Guide to Claims–based Identity and Access Control, 2nd Edition (September 2011)
- Moving Applications to the Cloud, 1rst and 2nd Edition
- Developing Applications for the Cloud, 1rst and 2nd Edition
- Developing an Advanced Windows Phone 7.5 App that Connects to the Cloud 1rst Edition
- Building Hybrid Applications in the Cloud on Windows Azure
I can't believe all the cool projects I have been on. More than that, the people I got to work with are amazing. If you ever wanted to to great work with great people you could not find a better place.
So where am I going? Visual Studio ALM! I am excited about this new opportunity. I will get to work with some new and old friends. Looking forward to the new adventures.